пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dress form style victorian




Oy. What a lazy, productive, busy day.
I am washing dishes now and then I am going to make chicken soup. I am using a lot of chicken so that I have extra chicken to use for the chicken pot pies that I am going to make to stick in the freezer.

I am trying to come up with other meal ideas to make and freeze but am a little stuck.
So far the meals that I came up with that I know that freeze well are:

Lasagna Spinach Rolls
Tuna Cassarole
Stuffed Cabbage
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken soup
Meatballs
Some type of dairy quiche
Pancakes (for a quick breakfast Thanks for the recipes)

I need a few more dairy ideas. I am debating whether or not to patchka with some sort of cheese latka. Hey that rhymes
I want to have meals prepared so that I can pull stuff out of the freezer in the morning and heat up when I get home from work. I am also going to start making meat stews and chicken meals in my crockpot. Which is why I need a lot of dairy meals in the freezer.

Any ideas for freezeable meals?
dress form style victorian, dress form sizes, dress form size, dress form singer.



Комментариев нет: