пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

batterers intervention programs st. louis




Walked up the hill to Chickenhead SILapos;s apartment to drop off a bag of baby clothes for her boy. Couldnapos;t stay long because Oscar was due for a nap. Got back home, changed his diaper, fed him, and put him to bed. Then I jumped in the shower, slapped on a bathrobe, and headed downstairs to make myself something to eat. And, right on cue, the little bastard woke up and started to cry.

Well, fifteen minutes is NOT a nap, kiddo. I am NOT going to come in there to get your crabby ass. I am turning off the baby monitor, taking three more Advil, and making myself a sandwich.

Damn it. If thereapos;s anything to Karma, I must have been a really shitty person in my former life....

care emory employee health site web, batterers intervention programs st. louis.



Комментариев нет: