четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

camera cs110 intel pc r




...the world is falling around you.

I missed my appointment this morning...I never could 9 in the morning. My sisterapos;s birthday is tomorrow...even though my life feels boring it thankfully still feels like itapos;s moving in a haze and I have no power whatsoever to slow it down or make it any more clearer. Iapos;m thankful for this, truly.

Now I just got to figure out my path, then head on it...how is it so difficult to figure out what you want out of your life?

Kevin says me + commitment = disaster.

Part of me believes him...and that the reason I broke up with casey was because he was so devoted...fucked up yes?

I do think I need a cooking shift once a week. Haha I already make better eggs than allen...but overall he way better than me. No fear...i wish I had that.

my mother might be moving in with me...she came over last night.

so much iapos;ve found out recently, so much i didnapos;t need to know, so much that still wonapos;t make any difference.

But this bleeding heart still cares...amazingly...donapos;t get it, at all. Seriously sometimes itapos;s like me and my heart are in different worlds...and sometimes I donapos;t think it wants to come back.

and btw when a girl says sheapos;s fine, sometimes she means it.
camera cs110 intel pc r, camera cs110 intel pc, camera crystal lens vision, camera cruz de municipal santa.



Комментариев нет: