четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

city jacinto police





O.K. So Pammy not getting me til 7ish for Foys Tomorrow eve.� SO that gives me a little more leeway with bussing to other errands.

Gonna try to hit library for net addiction AND hopefully in Transit copy of LION AMONG MEN reserve will be at huber. SO stoked that Third book of WICKED is out.

Also gonna try to hit Meijers for Kickboxer Brat. And now if time allows may hit Spirit for Mask for El Satana movie. Maybe. Depends on how many busses I feel like riding MAY save that for a day off next week.

Want to try to get a halloween lollipop to carry around foys crawl tomorrow. Need to look for clipboard for Hallows eve costume.

And hopefully I will recall to borrow labcoat for my costume from Pammy tomorrow. Hope she recalls where it is is. If not life will go on.

I am working my way through season 2 of SIMPSONS on dvd last night got to first TREEHOUSE OF HORROR how aprapo.

Current addictions:SIMPSONS, strawberry milk, udon noodles, Defying Gravity from Wicked, Itapos;s My life by Wendy Oapos;Williams, Wolverine Graphic novels from Library, and cutting out pictures from Halloween ads putting them in my journal.


city jacinto police, city j n ocean picture, city j kansas ralph shuffle, city j kansas lyric ralph shuffle.



Комментариев нет: